X-Ray Protective Eyewear
The XR-700™is intended to protect the wearer's eyes from scattered radiation, not from direct radiation.
Contraindications and Precautions
- None known.
- The XR-700™ is not intended as a splashguard for blood or other fluids.
- The XR-700™ will break if dropped or misused
- Do not wear if the lens is cracked. Further cracking may occur, resulting in injury.
- Do not disassemble or attempt to repair the XR-700™.
- Store the XR-700™ inside the provided hard case. Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Do not reposition the temples unnecessarily because durability of the ratchets may decline.
- Discard the XR-700™ in the manner approved by your institution for lead-containing material.
- The XR-700™ should be used by or under a healthcare professional’s order.
- U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Remedy
- Toray will replace defective product free of charge. In the event of a product complaint, the user is requested to return the XR-700™and packaging materials so that the cause of the complaint may be fully investigated.
- Toray is not responsible for any damage caused due to improper handling, use, and storage.
- Toray is not responsible for any damage caused by transportation, handling, and storage at the health care facility, whether physical damage or human injury.