XR-700™X-Ray Protective Eyewear
The XR-700™ is intended to protect the wearer's eyes from scattered radiation, not from direct radiation.
Contraindications, Warnings and Cautions
- The XR-700™ is not intended as a splashguard for blood or other fluids.
- Do not wear cracked eyewear. Further cracking may occur resulting in injury.
- Do not disassemble or attempt to repair the XR-700™.
- Do not wipe the lenses with water because it may cause oxidation.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Remedy
- Toray will replace defective product free of charge. In the event of a product complaint, the user is requested to return the XR-700™ and packaging materials so that the cause of the complaint may be fully investigated.
- Toray is not responsible for any damage caused due to improper handling, use, and storage.
- Toray is not responsible for any damage caused by transportation, handling, and storage at the health care facility, whether physical damage or human injury.
Main products and brand of Medical Devices-related
Back to Category TOP